New...Again

bknblack

Reaction score
HEY GUYS, Name is Kenny. Ive been on here before just kinda lurkin around, Lookin forward to new friends and lots of Knowledge and ideas. I have a 94 GT Black/Black some custom paint, stock 302 standard bolt ons lots of paint and billet (I like Shiny things, lol) 18X9,10.5 Saleen Reps,96 taillights with seq kit, FRPP King Cobra Clutch Kit, FRPP shorty headers,MSD Coil,Cap and Wires, CAI, Flowmaster 40, H, O3 Cobra exhaust tips and polished rear section, Steeda Springs,MM Plates....Thats pretty much all. I have a mile long wants list.
IMAG0301.jpg
IMAG0324.jpg
IMAG0320.jpg

94_red cobra

Reaction score
very clean! looks sweet. lots of billet was about right... what are the toggle switches under your ebrake for?

OP
OP
bknblack

bknblack

Reaction score
Plate was given to me, but will eventually run a manual fan override for cruisin on hot nights, maybe in the future I may do a nitrous istall kit and use it for arming/purge. Other than that just a free goody.
Ill admit Im more of the the show than go, Ive done the go fast stuff already with a 65 351 coupe, Now I enjoy just cruisin around with My family and spending a lot of one on one time with a polishing cloth. I have a touch of OCD when it comes to keepin it clean, lol

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
you know im actually diggin the flames :) i always thought it looked tacky but you didnt over do it like most people you did it just right! and i like how the door pulls match.

welcome!!

OP
OP
bknblack

bknblack

Reaction score
Thanks, I know what you mean on the flames. I actually didnt want them at first. a friend of mine is an airbrush artist and wanted to try doing true fire, I told him that I didnt want it to be gawdy and I didnt want it down the sides of the car. I told him that I wanted it to look almost like a stripe , I gave him free reign over the rest and he knocked it out. There are actually 13 differnt colors in the flames. It really looks best at night under lights. My favorites are the pagan gold, translucent green and purple. The car as actually been stored for almost two years and Im just now gettin it back out and back up to speed. Just had all the black paint redone and now im workin on the ''little stuff''.
IMAG0322.jpg

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. The flames on the door panels are a great touch to match the hood. Nice car man, props to you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online

No members online now.