NEW DYNO #'s

OP
OP

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
didnt go to the track, but i did buy some MT ET street drag radials. ill have them on in a day or two and am going to the track wednesday. hopefully i will get a lot better time.

OP
OP

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Molten Orange said:
sweet numbers.. are those the GT4 wheels? they look good, keep up the good work!

they are ford gt replicas that got a while back from late model restoration when they had them.

Molten Orange

Reaction score
96_SVT_Cobra said:
Molten Orange said:
sweet numbers.. are those the GT4 wheels? they look good, keep up the good work!

they are ford gt replicas that got a while back from late model restoration when they had them.

yea, i think americanmuscle.com sells them too in different finishes, there a good looking wheel.. was actually thinking about getting a set for the longest..

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Those tires will help out a ton as compared to street trires. Say hello to 11's

94_KB_5.0

Reaction score
96_SVT_Cobra said:
94_KB_5.0 said:
How much better is the 03-04 cobra radiator compared to the stock one? Is it a pain to fit in or dos it bolt right up?
it went in pretty easily and it does a lot better than my stock one did and even with my non-intercooled supercharger the motor temp. rarely gets above 185 degrees even in orlando traffic.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

OP
OP

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
94_KB_5.0 said:
96_SVT_Cobra said:
94_KB_5.0 said:
How much better is the 03-04 cobra radiator compared to the stock one? Is it a pain to fit in or dos it bolt right up?
it went in pretty easily and it does a lot better than my stock one did and even with my non-intercooled supercharger the motor temp. rarely gets above 185 degrees even in orlando traffic.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

no problem

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online

No members online now.