New edition to the Ford Garage

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Yeah her's is a Cooper S... That Focus though is nice! I really like them myself but couldn't sell her on it, she threw a lot of hatred towards Ford lol. Lots of luck with it, hope she enjoys it!!!

haha i know what you mean. I pretty much threw the Focus at her too. lol She was looking at Mazda3's but when i showed her all the options that she could get in a Focus and not in a Mazda she couldnt resist herself from the Focus then she was trying to convince me what an awesome car it was. I was like I KNOW im the one who showed you remember?! haha I think your ole lady will have fun with that Mini though. They're pretty neat little cars even though everyone in this thread is bashing on them...

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Well Steve as long as she's happy right? Me though I'd take an ST over a Cooper S any day of the week.

Lol exactly! I couldn't agree more, those ST's are sweeet!

haha i know what you mean. I pretty much threw the Focus at her too. lol She was looking at Mazda3's but when i showed her all the options that she could get in a Focus and not in a Mazda she couldnt resist herself from the Focus then she was trying to convince me what an awesome car it was. I was like I KNOW im the one who showed you remember?! haha I think your ole lady will have fun with that Mini though. They're pretty neat little cars even though everyone in this thread is bashing on them...

One of the other main reasons she didn't want the Focus (along with many others) was because it was four doors, she didn't want that. :dontknow: I remember suggesting Mazda's but that was her response "well it's a four door..." She pretty much wanted the smallest car in the world, and she was NOT getting a smart car (or similar), I taught her better then that lol. I test drove the Mini with her when she was home and they are fun little things, nice little turbo 4 cyl. Again I hope the wife enjoys her Focus!!

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Lol exactly! I couldn't agree more, those ST's are sweeet!

One of the other main reasons she didn't want the Focus (along with many others) was because it was four doors, she didn't want that. :dontknow: I remember suggesting Mazda's but that was her response "well it's a four door..." She pretty much wanted the smallest car in the world, and she was NOT getting a smart car (or similar), I taught her better then that lol. I test drove the Mini with her when she was home and they are fun little things, nice little turbo 4 cyl. Again I hope the wife enjoys her Focus!!

Ahh gotcha! That makes since then if she didn't want to go for the four door. My ol lady wanted to get something that was four door just in case in the future some a mini me comes along. Lol let's just hope that doesn't happen anytime soon. Hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online

No members online now.