New from Las Vegas

BeeStang95

Reaction score
New to the forum and mustangs. I just picked up a 95 canary yellow mustang gt coupe about a month and a half ago. I figured I'd try something different after being in the honda/import scene for the last 9yrs.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to the site! ;)

its good to see your diversifying in your line of cars!
got any pics of the car?

OP
OP
B

BeeStang95

Reaction score
thanx for the welcomes.

This is how I bought it. So far ive added tokico shocks, eibach springs, bbk cai, 255 fuel pump, bbk o/r h pipe, flowmaster 44 series mufflers, waiting on some shorty headers to come correct. I definitely need to get rid of the anorexic wheels and go beefier other than that lovin it so far.

CIMG0044.jpg

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice to see you have diversified your taste in cars. I would get some cobra clear headlights ASAP. I got mine for $60 shipped in eBay.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
have you some exhaust vid ? I want to hear stock engine with o/r h pipe and 44 flows ;)

Agreed! especially because i have 44's and im cant decide between an o/r x or h.
if you have any vids, that would be great :cool:

itsblue95

Reaction score
welcome! nice looking car man! have you thought about a different set of wheels? and maybe a different color? either way the yellow and black look nice

jaystang2

Reaction score
for the mean time you could add rear spacers there cheap and and really make it look like yo have wide wheels/tires
there also safe, i do open track with mine on;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
95cobra5

Members online