new from NC

clnsn95

Reaction score
Hi I'm Tyler. New to this forum, grew up in a mustang family, own a 97 gt just rolled over 50000 orig miles.

OP
OP
C

clnsn95

Reaction score
Opp side. I live in polk n.c. Close to asheville. I havent really had time to upload any pics. Small one as my avitar is all I have up at the moment. Sorry guys. I'll throw more on later. Thanks for the welcomes though. I dont like the trashy forums. Good to see there is one with good taste and cool ppl. so far.

OP
OP
C

clnsn95

Reaction score
Might put some up later if I can figure out how. Just got a new phone yesterday still trying to figure it all out. And I dont really know the site that well.

OP
OP
C

clnsn95

Reaction score
How do you put the picture at the bottom like that? Sorry im kinda new to the forums world.

CobraObsession

Reaction score
Hey guys good to see you on here, I recently just got on here as well. Im from just north west of Asheville, in Weaverville NC. I have a 96 Mystic Cobra with 47k orig miles

OP
OP
C

clnsn95

Reaction score
Hey guys good to see you on here, I recently just got on here as well. Im from just north west of Asheville, in Weaverville NC. I have a 96 Mystic Cobra with 47k orig miles
Thats not too far away. Yeah I started the summer with only 43k on the car but have had to use it as a daily. Im sad to report that it now has 51k on it. :(

OP
OP
C

clnsn95

Reaction score
Court in two hours for 145 in a 65 I got about three months ago.... Wish me luck..

OP
OP
C

clnsn95

Reaction score
Sorry I havent been on in a while guys. Btw court is still ongoing. So far it sounds like im loosing my licence for a year. Bummer... Thanks for all the welcomes!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online