New guy from Colorado

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ah nice. lol. the only mustang i see around here is a 94/95 GT that sits in my apartment complex lot rotting away. lol.

punched281

Reaction score
Haha well it is almost there. School started up and it is kicking my ass. So I haven't had much time to mess with it. I just need to get a fan switch set up and some gas in it and I think it will run rough so just to tune her in and should be golden. Key word Should haha. Hopefully I will get an hour or two to mess with it tomorrow.

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Haha well it is almost there. School started up and it is kicking my ass. So I haven't had much time to mess with it. I just need to get a fan switch set up and some gas in it and I think it will run rough so just to tune her in and should be golden. Key word Should haha. Hopefully I will get an hour or two to mess with it tomorrow.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing some updates

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Let's get that thing going, summer is coming quick. You got three of us now... yea I just volunteered you JDF haha

if you're good boys and girls i'll post sneak peak pics of the shop that the action will take place in :)

punched281

Reaction score
I've been good, pinky promise. You saw the shop that mine was in!

I know what you mean with skinny tires, next thing on the list other than a hood is wheels and big beefs in the back

OP
OP
Milehigh JDF

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
I've been good, pinky promise. You saw the shop that mine was in!

I know what you mean with skinny tires, next thing on the list other than a hood is wheels and big beefs in the back

Yeah my car looks pretty retarded being this low and having skinny tires

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar