New Guy From North Georgia

Confederate96

Reaction score
New Guy here coming from the North Georgia Mountains. Just bought my first Mustang last week, a 1996 GT(with 115,000 original miles). Pretty much stock except a set of Flowmasters with turndowns, some knockoff cobra rims, a cobra hood and 3.73 gears. Looking forward to learning a lot on here and having some fun enjoying my new ride.

OP
OP
Confederate96

Confederate96

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I really like the color as well. I'm thinking about coating the wheels in black plastidip. I just ordered a set of black fender hash stripes so I think that the black wheels will go good with them. Plus, the wheels are dirty and I can't get them completely clean polishing them. I'm not sure the previous owner ever cleaned them. They were covered in baked on carbon.

95opal

Reaction score
Welcome from another opal frost owner.

OP
OP
Confederate96

Confederate96

Reaction score
Opal FTW

Paint em, don't dip em.

The plan is eventually to get the whole car repainted(same color, just a little more metallic flake), and at that time I'll actually paint the wheels. I have a bunch of plastidip left over from my Jeep so I'm just gonna coat them in that for now....Mailman just dropped off the black fender hashes. Gonna put those on in a few. American Muscle has some crazy fast shipping. Will be ordering from them again.

OP
OP
Confederate96

Confederate96

Reaction score

Fender hashes put on...I had to put them on a little farther forward then I would have liked but honestly I was trying to cover up an imperfection in the paint on the driver side fender so in order to cover that up I had to put them on kinda goofy. I still think they came out pretty good though. Next up is a 1.5" drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online