New Guy From RI!!!!

OP
OP
P

Paul94gt

Reaction score
Do yourself a huge favor... Don't buy ANY performance parts without talking to me first.

Ask around... In being serious. I live in Coventry, right off Rt. 117.

Shoot me a PM please. I'm going to start shopping this week after I tag the car.

OP
OP
P

Paul94gt

Reaction score
I love the 3.73's. Seems to be the perfect gear at this point for a driver with out a 6 speed.

Yeah they are. But I do like 4.10s better.

Eventually, I want a turbocharger and 3.27 gears.

96-248a

Reaction score
Aw, man, the old man was a little teary eyed when you drove off with it. I told you on the phone the car was clean.
He is happy someone bought it that will appreciate it. I told my Dad that morning if you didn't show up that I would buy it
from him and sell my 96. It's good to see it being driven again but the old man is loving his 2012 stang.
Mike

OP
OP
P

Paul94gt

Reaction score
Aw, man, the old man was a little teary eyed when you drove off with it. I told you on the phone the car was clean.
He is happy someone bought it that will appreciate it. I told my Dad that morning if you didn't show up that I would buy it
from him and sell my 96. It's good to see it being driven again but the old man is loving his 2012 stang.
Mike

Mike!!!

The ride home was perfectly uneventful. Car is tight as a drum and runs awesome. Just got it registered and should have it inspected by the end of the week!!!!

I figured your father might be a bit bummed. It's a sweet ride. But it's landed in a damn good home. When I first pulled into his driveway and saw three mustangs, I figured I was in the right place. When the weather breaks in a day or so, I'm going to clean the piss out of it

Once I get that sticker on there, the molestation will commence!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online