New Guy in PDX........Now with updated pics!

96_GT

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I've recently picked up a completely stock 1996 Opal Frost Silver Mustang GT with 55K miles. Just wanted to come by and say hi since I'm sure I'll be browsing this forum quite a bit. Here are some pics from when I first picked it up. II've already lowered it, and added new wheels, new struts/shocks, camber/caster kit since these pics so I'll get some more current ones posted.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. You're very lucky to have found such a clean, unmolested SN in opal frost.

OP
OP

96_GT

Reaction score
Oops, that should have read "in" PDX not "is". Fixed! PDX as in Portland, Oregon. Yeah, I hear the opal frost is pretty rare?

Mustanger

Reaction score
That is a clean one to start with! Good for you...nice mods to start changing the looks with. We will love seeing the after pics. You will have to start coming to car shows now! We have tons of then in Grants Pass! C'mon down!

Caboose302

Reaction score
Welcome! 4.392 were made. It was the third rarest color behind mystic cobras and bright tangerine. Nice car! Can't wait to see it lowered.

robb15033

Reaction score
Wow! Nice subtle changes. I love those DEPO headlights (if correct), seats look like they may be in great condition too. Very nice find! Congrats.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
welcome im in Vancouver and can offer any help I can to you. Did you buy that from an older guy. Very nice car seen it in person if so.

OP
OP

96_GT

Reaction score
Nice, just across the bridge. Yup, bought it from an older guy. Where did you see it before, mustang meet?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online