New guy (to the SN95 body) here!

SparkSVT

Reaction score
New to the SN95 cars. I have had countless Fox body notchbacks over the years and a 1993 Cobra with work. About 14 years ago my dad wanted to buy s mustang so he found a used one online and I went with him to buy it. It’s a rio red convertible with grey cloth interior and black top. My dad is 78 years old now and said he would like to give it to me. So I now have it. I will keep this car as it was my dads. The car is dreadfully slow however. The auto trans is horrible in these cars. It shudders and is just plain slow. I need to start a plan to make this car reasonably fast. I’m thinking 410 gears to start. Looking forward to being here on the forum for years to come. I’m located in The suburbs of Philadelphia

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that is a nice clean 94 ya got there. Yes the 302 is not as fast as it use to be but there is plenty of upgrades for it. My mother got my 94 when it was new and I too do not plan on getting rid of it.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Looks like a pretty spotless car, gears would probably help wake it up a bit

Silver95bird

Reaction score
How many miles? AODEs can be built pretty strong, and made to shift rather nice if you know what you're doing. I'd suggest reading tccoa's trans 101 article, then go from there. Clean car, looks nice!

PinkieT

Reaction score
There are lots of things that can be done to wake that puppy up!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online