New Here!

NotQuik

Reaction score
stock worn struts and shocks, eibach sportlines with isolators everything else is stock as well....front tires on welds are 165r15 and rim is 15x3 1/2, rear is 295-50 and it is a 15x10 rim with 6.5 back spacing.

aceman484

Reaction score
damn dude i've been stickin with mustangs fer 2-3years now and i still dont know that much..........i just got my permit and im 17 and gettin my license 8/16/07 and will be savin up fer a 95 mustang gt.....5.0 none of that pussy 4.6's lol nice car tho dont really like the green :puke: otherwise save yer money and get some nice mods fer it take it easy

aceman484

Reaction score
o and fergot.......welcome.........best mustang forum ever!!!!!!!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
alex95gtstang said:
damn dude i've been stickin with mustangs fer 2-3years now and i still dont know that much..........i just got my permit and im 17 and gettin my license 8/16/07 and will be savin up fer a 95 mustang gt.....5.0 none of that pussy 4.6's lol nice car tho dont really like the green :puke: otherwise save yer money and get some nice mods fer it take it easy
find me more stock block 5.0 with over 650RWHP and then the 4.6 will be a pussy....but i will save you the time, there isn't more.

OP
OP
M

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Wait a second, there arnt any stock block 4.6s that have 550+ is there? That right there is a ticking time bomb! lol but I will never go back to pushrod if I dont have to!!

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Welcome Matt, yOU made the best intro ever, hell its like i know you....... :hammer:

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
Wait a second, there arnt any stock block 4.6s that have 550+ is there? That right there is a ticking time bomb! lol but I will never go back to pushrod if I dont have to!!

there has been some, in fact one guy on modularfords way back (about 4 months ago) pushed 500+ for 3 years, in fact, when he blew it, he was pushing 600+ and i believe blew it from like cruising in 5th and mashing the gas or somthing... but it was a stock block 4.6...

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
MustangMatt96GT said:
im saying stock block, not the stock shortblock.

NotQuik

Reaction score
bleh, they both have their pro's and con's....IMO neither is better than one or the other, they are both slow when stock and have much potential! :gtfo:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
welcome aboard buddy, your so lucky to have a gt in high school, looks awesomely clean, good job

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Pro5ohKid said:
bleh, they both have their pro's and con's....IMO neither is better than one or the other, they are both slow when stock and have much potential! :gtfo:
i agree with you, i would love to have one modular and one pushrod in my garage...one day it will happen.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
alex95gtstang said:

4.6's arent much different in the stability area as 5.0s are.. 5.0s have one up over 4.6's.. market. Stocked blocked stable and reliable 5.0 cars are hard to find.. i only know of two.. both at the 800hp mark.. on 15psi.. guys shooting for 1200hp on 24psi.. stock block, GT40P heads, stock internals and an E cam.. all he has is the upper and lower girdle.. though he even says its a ticking time bomb.. its strong. 4.6 cars get around pretty well to.. there more reliable in the big HP numbers.. you dont have to change blocks just to boost it.. iron blocks from cobras are of course better, but tell me a easy 800 hp terminator with AC, and PS still on it isn't better then a manual steering, ac deleted, and smog deleted 5.0 car. Not putting down a 5.0 car, I've had many of them, just the reason i went to 4.6s is damn near the best part, reliability in there numbers. a stroker bottom end, a nice 15psi from a KB, good tune, good heads.. you'd be up there. I'm 17.. and have been doing this since I was really really young, but being around here 2-3 years you'd think you'd have ran across enough information to put you on the right path

As for you matt, welcome man. I'm in the same boat, 98 GT that i'm working on modifying up again. Only if only my 5.0 parts would bolt up to it, i'd be a happy man. Hope we can help!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online