New member from Jersey!

dookiemane

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been lurking on this thread for about a year since I bought my problem pony home and I've finally decided to join up! A little background I bought my first car, a 1997 v6, almost a year back when I was 19, and it's been one challenge after another. You know how you can kinda tell the previous owner barely took care of a car? Yeah, this is one of those. But I've been using it as a way to teach myself to work on my own car and I've sort of fell in love with it and car culture itself. Slowly but surely with the help of you guys I've been able to make it through. Once I can get her to run with no problems I plan on keeping the v6 and squeezing all the horsepower I can get out of it (I think my first step would be the split port swap), or doing the v8 swap if the engine ends up going to the same "farm" mom and dad sent the puppy lol. I'm happy to be here and a part of the sn95 family!!

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Welcome! From NJ too but live in PA and visit NJ frequently (family still lives there).
If you are ever in need of parts there is a possibility I or my buddy have some.

I had a 98v6 when I was your age too. Actually good cars to have and surprisingly didnt do too bad in crap weather

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
Dookiemane
Personally, I believe that you have realized just how much ownership teaches each person...if we pay attention. Appears as though you are doing just that. So happy for you to learn this early in life! Keep moving forward.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online