New member from Tennessee

Miller901

Reaction score
Just recently bought a ‘96 GT. This is my third. My very first car was a 1983 GT. Next was a 1992 LX 5.0 that I bought brand new. Had I been able to see the future I would have kept that one. I recently had the urge to own another one so here I am.
4108CFD0-9415-4E31-B259-49F2CCB4BEF8.jpeg
7E0C2D37-9D1B-450A-AC55-008262907BBE.jpeg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome.

What part of Tennessee??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werecow

Reaction score
Yes welcome to our nutty lil corner of the interwebs!! And yeh, where are you be at? I'm in SW VA about 50 miles away from Bristol VA....

Btw we do sanitize all active threads every 2-3 hours to prevent the spread of the Corona.. We are covid-19 free here!!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in Bartlett. Right next to Memphis

I was in Memphis a couple months ago doing some work on a church. I’ll possibly be back down there in the next few weeks to do some more work.

13 hour round trip makes for a very long day!!! [emoji38]

Werecow

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh, you're waaaaaaaaayyyy over on yonder end if the state!!! Well since you're at least 6ft away I can take off my mask now... I spent a while day there one afternoon!! Was flying to Kansas on a business trip and what was supposed to be a 1/2 hour layover turned into 4 hours cause W was leaving there in Air Force 1. So the whole danm airport was shut down till he got his clearance and took off!! Didn't got to see much other than the terminal but yeh.. a whole day one afternoon!!

OP
OP
M

Miller901

Reaction score
Yeah, I like to call it the arm pit of the state. It does take a while to get over there to the pretty pet of the state.

Werecow

Reaction score
Well thankee, I alw6 thought the prettiest part of Tenn was down thru Powell Valley Tenn... Not a lot of ppl realize that Powell Valley runs all the way down towards middle Tennessee... Gorgeous countryside... An you got a sharp pony there too! Foxbody lover here, they just keep me around for shit's and giggles!! JK!!!! We all like to get along here, and help each other out with whatever we can. This bunch is a great place for info, troubleshooting, general helps!! Even got a few here parting out a car or so.. Start up a build thread and join in the herd!!

OP
OP
M

Miller901

Reaction score
I lived in Bartlett when everything above Appling Road was still a pine forest lol

I believe it’s called Appling Lake Road now and it’s off Summer Ave.
Yep, that’s exactly where I live. Ellis Rd and Appling. I’ve been here 20 years so it must have been a few more that you were here.

OP
OP
M

Miller901

Reaction score
Well thankee, I alw6 thought the prettiest part of Tenn was down thru Powell Valley Tenn... Not a lot of ppl realize that Powell Valley runs all the way down towards middle Tennessee... Gorgeous countryside... An you got a sharp pony there too! Foxbody lover here, they just keep me around for shit's and giggles!! JK!!!! We all like to get along here, and help each other out with whatever we can. This bunch is a great place for info, troubleshooting, general helps!! Even got a few here parting out a car or so.. Start up a build thread and join in the herd!!
I’m a fox body fan too. I just can’t afford a decent one lol. I also have to drive an automatic and i really don’t see many of those in the fox bodies.

OP
OP
M

Miller901

Reaction score
I was in Memphis a couple months ago doing some work on a church. I’ll possibly be back down there in the next few weeks to do some more work.

13 hour round trip makes for a very long day!!! [emoji38]

That is quite a commute. Hope it pays well!!!!!

Werecow

Reaction score
My foxbody is has a C6 and a 351M! Yeh I know odd to hear of that in a foxbody... One if the PO's did that to it, you'll have to check my build thread Cherry Bomb and see what I mean, I hope to remedy part of that someday. But I'm an automatic driver too..

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Yep, that’s exactly where I live. Ellis Rd and Appling. I’ve been here 20 years so it must have been a few more that you were here.

How about that for coincidences? It is very close to 30 years ago for me as it was between 1990 and 1991. My how it all has changed.

Speaking of fox bodies, Memphis was a hot bed for those in the early 90’s. I do recall when it seemed every 6th car was a 5.0!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! This place is crazy. So crazy that I don’t even wear a mask when I’m online. Nuts, huh? Lol

OP
OP
M

Miller901

Reaction score
How about that for coincidences? It is very close to 30 years ago for me as it was between 1990 and 1991. My how it all has changed.

Speaking of fox bodies, Memphis was a hot bed for those in the early 90’s. I do recall when it seemed every 6th car was a 5.0!
Yeah, I believe the whole country was in to the fox back then. I lived in Tampa when I bought a ‘92 lx 5.0 brand new for $16000. I thought that was a lot of money back then lol. If I had kept it and kept it clean I could almost get that back out of it now lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online