new member, rochester n.y.

wolfstang03

Reaction score
i had just stumbled upon this site while searching for some halo headrests and thought id join the fun! being a "new edge" owner and alot of people say the sn95 and new edge are basically the same... i guess you can always learn something from other enthusiast! i own a '03 gt vert. triple white. bought it in 2004 with 15k miles on it and since then ive been tinkering around with it here and there. heres a few things ive done to it so far.. bbk cold air, 75mm throttle body, upper intake plenium, bbk underdrive pullies, all the chrome shiny caps (i love a detailed engine bay) bbk shorties, pacesetter non-catted h pipe, flowmaster cat back, cobra big brake conversion, baer drilled and slotted rotors, stock option 17 inch chrome 2000 cobra wheels, 275's in back 245's up front, saleen style light bar, saleen fiberglass tonneu cover, roush stage 3 lowering springs, bbk strut tower brace, weld in frame connectors, custom sct tune from pops racing, and yet to come (hopefully soon) saleen spoiler, polished upper intake, stage 2 comp cams, and maybe some new wheels...for now! beimg new to the site, just wanna say hello, and looking to learn some new stuff, and/or make a few friends! ...... and im still trying to figure out how to upload some pics!

bigjonsrt

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Everyone here is awesome I know I've learned a ton from this place. Sounds like you have a nice ride throw up some pictures when you can.

joekd

Reaction score
Welcome

Send me a PM if you really want the halo headrests, I have a lead on a set of seats here locally in CT that have them

Slykin

Reaction score
Welcome! If you want to put up pictures you have to upload them to something like a photobucket account, and then copy the

OP
OP
wolfstang03

wolfstang03

Reaction score
im slowly starting to figure this out! my photobucket keeps freezing up!? -------------> joekd .......... yea ill try to get back to ya on those halos. i had a guy in kentucky with 6 pairs, and never called me back! i can get them new for like 170 and used on ebay for around 150, trying to find some a lil cheaper, but if not.. it is what it is! running out to the store for a lil bit.. ill be back on messing around and reading up on stuff.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like your cars off to a very good start. Got any pictures of it?

joekd

Reaction score
joekd .......... yea ill try to get back to ya on those halos. i had a guy in kentucky with 6 pairs, and never called me back! i can get them new for like 170 and used on ebay for around 150, trying to find some a lil cheaper, but if not.. it is what it is!

I'm sure I can get them for a lot less than that, only prob is that he is like 90 mins away from me, would prob have to take the whole seats home with me then ship just the headrests to you and find a way to throw away the rest

No matter what I will make sure he still has them and see how much $$ he wants for them, these were out of a 85 GT I believe

OP
OP
wolfstang03

wolfstang03

Reaction score
Welcome, Adam has tuned my car as well, I'm in Buffalo.
adam knows his stuff thats for sure! im origially from buffalo.. depew and lancaster area. been in rochester now for about 20 yrs or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online