Hello from Estonia

Liquidcoffee

Reaction score
Hello everyone, have been lurking on this site for a little and decided to introduce myself and my sn95. Its a 1996 4.6 2v GT with some minor drift damage by previous owner. All mods right now have been made by the previous owner also, but next year have some big plans in mind, mainly taking out the engine and gearbox and fully cleaning them and see for any damage. Eventually want to fully restore it for road cruises and some fun track days. Mods it has are: BBK 78mm throttle body, Flowtech longtubes, custom 3" exhaust (right now basically a straight pipe), ported heads, bigger camshafts, BC BR coilovers, Pony Drift lock kit, race clutch, T5 manual swapped, composite hood, race seats and the battery is relocated to the trunk. For now I also want to do a new exhaust system that can be switched between side exit straights or quieter full exhaust for cruising (of course modified to get better airflow) and also to get the interior to better shape. It has its quirks but I do love it to bits. Have always dreamed of owning a sn95/new edge mustang and it has finally come true, now its just a lot of work and fun.
DSC_0509.JPGSnapchat-340424181.jpgSnapchat-853494180.jpg

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I figured as much but wondered if might’ve been a typo, intending MSD.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online