New to sn95

Locomoco

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the sn95 mustang I had a 1993 gt but sold it for my 95 cobra 5.0. Just wanted to stop in say hello and hope to learn a great deal about this new car. I'm the second owner owner of the the car well my mistake the 3rd owner. There is a little story behind this car the original owner of the vehicle got it new had it up until 2005 in 2005 he dropped the car off at his dads house and parked it there for storage on the side of the house. Well to make a long story longer the dad the 2nd owner of the vehicle bring the car to my automotive repair shop and asks if we can get the car back up and running. Well the fuel was bad, needed a fuel pump, filter, and intake manifold gaskets for starters. $1700 bucks later we got her running again. When the customer came in to pick the vehicle up I had to ask what his plans where for the car and the he told me he wanted to sell it. That was the only reason to make it run. So I said to him i would be interested in buying the car even tho it still needed a lot of work. He said he was going to put it on Craigslist and see what happens. I thought nothing of it and said oh well. Anyways one week passes by he comes in the shop asking for me so first thing I said was any luck on selling it and he stated NOPE and Craigslist is nothing but a joke and crazy people, he then asked me if I would still be interested in buying the vehicle and I said sure but I'm not willing to pay 7k what you were asking on Craigslist. So he says to me you been a honest person with me and I think you will do good things with the car I will let you have it for 4k. Anyways I'm the new owner of a 1995 mustang cobra with a list of upgrades from suspension to engine and wheels, anyways I've had her now for almost two weeks and it's a night a day difference since she first got towed in my shop. I will post some pictures of her in a few, next week she hits the body shop for a fresh coat of paint it has a few door dings and some chips here and there

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum looks like you got a nice start

OP
OP
Locomoco

Locomoco

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the warm welcome. Yes it is a very nice car I'm very happy to have was one of my dream cars next to a gt500 which my son and I are going to look at a used one tomorrow. But the sn95 is always topped my list as one of the best body styles. Don't get me wrong I loved my fox body but something about the lines and the look of the SN is much sexier IMO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.