New to SN95!

sonicblue03vert

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Kyle and I live in MA. Just picked up a Sonic Blue 03 Convertible GT with 121k on it. Got a hell of a deal on it, we took it in trade at the Harley Dealer I work at! I have some plans for it, full exhaust, stage 1 cam, TB/Plenum combo, SCT Dyno tune and 4.10 gears. Oh, also going to black it out, not a fan of chrome. Not going too crazy, as this is just a summer driver to street and have fun with my kids in the summer. I am not new to cars, but I am new to the SN platform. I look forward to learning as much about this car as I can, as the last car I built was an import in my 20's! LOL, love having a V8 now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sonicblue03vert

Reaction score
...and I just realized I spelled blue wrong in my username! LOL, any way to fix that? Also, sorry I double posted, I don't know how to delete it! Working out the kinks, been a long time since I've been on a forum.

Last edited:

07GtS197

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! And thats a beautiful ride! I wish my 02 was in that good of shape but its getting there.

@white95 Can you help the op with his username and duplicate post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

sonicblue03vert

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting these mods done within the next 6 months. I'm also thinking supercharger in a year or two. I plan on having this car for a long time. My wife's old man has a 66 GTO Convertible, and she has fond memories of driving around with the top down with her dad, and I intend to build the same memories with my kids! Who ever owned the car before me just hacked it up, severely. The car currently has no mufflers, on stock manifolds and h-pipe, sounds good, but I want to change it out for a new system because the piping is crap and rusting, and welded directly to the h-pipe, old rims had 4 mismatching tires, that were the wrong size anyways, rear brakes were so bad that the pistons from the calipers were just hitting the rotor, no inside pads! Stuff like that I've been dealing with. I have to fix the top, which is something I've never done before, so that will be a fun learning experience! Who would neglect such a nice car!??!?!?

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Hey Werecow...welcome to the forum. You will get a better response starting your own thread. Look through the forum list at the best topic your question will fit into and post a new thread!

Dont forget to create a build thread and post alot of pics. Cause we all here love pics!

joe65

Reaction score
Welcome! New guy here myself. Seems to be a pretty good group of car guys!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online