new v6er here

slow_v6_stang

Reaction score
kinda forgot about this site existing, i usually post on 3.8 and v6power. heres my car...

some of you from 3.8 may know that i did the M90 swap this spring. i originally put the super coupe stuff on the top end of my mustang block, made it ~5 miles down the road busted a piston in half, which knocked a hole in the cylinder wall of cylinder #4. well after that deal, i had a 1989 SC engine rebuilt and now that is in my car, im now going on 3,000+ miles on the new engine problem free :dancing6:

54lbleu.jpg

vbgarage.php

OP
OP
S

slow_v6_stang

Reaction score
kraz3y said:
nice !!

now pics of the engine bay

ask and you shall receive...

i still have to polish the inlet plenum and the upper intake (between lower IC tube and lower intake manifold), get the accessories brackets powdercoated black, get an A/C delete bracket/pulley, and a couple other little things here and there to finish it off...but while summer is here i am just enjoying it as is. all that little piddly crap can wait for winter.

53ze0b5.jpg

4pvaq74.jpg

637x4dv.jpg

and here is my boost and wideband gauges on the pillar
4lqepe1.jpg

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
looks great man, welcome to the site, invite some of your sixxer buddies over we dont have enough!!

I've put sn95forums.com in all sorts of my posts over at 3.8. We're trying O0

OP
OP
S

slow_v6_stang

Reaction score
[NIGH7MAR3 said:
]
what do u have suspension wise? :rockyou:

bullitt tokico shocks/struts, bullitt front/rear swaybars, MM C/C plates and maxspeed springs

OP
OP
S

slow_v6_stang

Reaction score
realitygt said:
that looks awesome what kind of power is it putting out?

i havent had it dyno'd yet, but from other people's results...its pretty safe to say 220rwhp/330rwtq

OP
OP
S

slow_v6_stang

Reaction score
Scarface said:
very nice :) that m90 is a great alternative to a v8 O0

yeah, i'm really enjoying it. today i put in a 8.8" rear end with 3.73's and t-lok (came out of an automatic '88 t-bird turbo coupe)

now i can toss it sideways around corners and can chirp 'em into 2nd with my automatic tranny :dancing6:

S

scarface

nice! whats the difference in length between the two rear ends?

OP
OP
S

slow_v6_stang

Reaction score
Scarface said:
nice! whats the difference in length between the two rear ends?

i dont think there is a difference. my 7.5 axle shafts went right in and my brake brackets bolted right on (i had to put my 5-lug axle shafts in the 8.8 because the turbo coupe has 4-lug axles). my wheels sit where they always have with my 7.5

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online

No members online now.