newbie member Scotland uk hi folks

stevie gt

Reaction score
hi . ive owned my 99gt for the past 19years , but it doesnt get used much recently as i bought a 17 gt new. recently ive decided to fix her up and sell it on but as i live in scotland where it always rains . i have quite a bit of rust at the back end . dropped the tank to put in new fuel pump and the rear chassis metal near the bumper is rotten . I usually buy my parts from rockauto , but i dont know of a company in the states that sells chassis panels, chassis replacement parts etc. I cant weld so id be taking it to a local garage for fitment so to keep the costs down can anyone leave a link for a good us company that sells the required chassis parts etc cheers stevie.

Attachments

• blackstang1.jpg
    blackstang1.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 9
  • blackstang2.jpg
    blackstang2.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
S

stevie gt

Reaction score
Or if anybody has a diagram of the chassis with associated floorpan parts that would be awesome

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can’t help you on the panels or diagrams, but as a fellow Scot (Clan Stuart), I’m wishing you success! Shame you’re selling it; looks pretty nasty!

Cheers!

OP
OP
S

stevie gt

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can’t help you on the panels or diagrams, but as a fellow Scot (Clan Stuart), I’m wishing you success! Shame you’re selling it; looks pretty nasty!

Cheers!
Thanks Daryl . i absolutely loved that car when i bought her, as there wasnt that many over here back in the day but its just sat on my drive taking up space these days. The s550 is such a quicker better handling car and better on fuel so thats my daily. Time for somebody else to enjoy her like i did. Now if i could only get them parts ha ha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.