Nitrous Express

GT3FC

Reaction score
I ordered a plate kit for my pony from Amrtican Muscle. the kit I bought is made by nitrous express. I received the kit last thursday and finally got to start working on it monday. I got most of it installed then I realized once i started the engine that gas was leaking out of the adapter in the fuel rail. So I took it out and out some Teflon tape on the threads. Well while I was wrenching the fuel adapter back in the adapter threads snapped and stuck in my fuel rail. (I dont know if it was the gas that somehow weakened it, I dont know if thats even possible but It was not even threaded in all the way when it snapped) heres a picture:

and heres the other half:

I then went to the store to get a removal kit and pulled it out and re installed the original shrader valve in the fuel rail. I sent Nitrous Express an email explaining everything that had happened on Wednesday(1/15) and today (1/17) when I got home I had a new fuel rail adapter sitting on my doorstep. I was very impressed with their customer service and how quickly they acted on the issue. I will defiantly not hesitate to do business with NX again They are a great company!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Staff online

Members online