NMRA nationals Bowling Green Ky

itsblue95

Reaction score
Who's going? ill be there Saturday Oct 5. Its always a great time with lots of fast cars and tons of cruising afterwards

LETHL 1

Reaction score
might be really really stupid but is this the one with all the mustangs or that a different day

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its a few hours from me and I would love to make it but it would have to be a perfect-storm kind of thing for me to hope my stomach problems would not keep me from going.

thorco3

Reaction score
Me and goindeafonmtx will be headed down fri night and we'll stay sat and sun both. I think the plan is to just trailer my car down there, so we'll do some cruizin around fri and sat night.

OP
OP
itsblue95

itsblue95

Reaction score
Sweet we all should meet up while down there. It's always a great time. I wish I was staying down there all weekend but I'm not.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I went to school at western for a year and a half and its not a bad little town if you know your way around.

LETHL 1

Reaction score
ssswwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt this is what ive been waiting for!!!!!!! i will be there!

thorco3

Reaction score
So did anybody make it down? or did anybody go today (sunday)?

We did go down fri night, got there late, but still ran around some. Met some cool dudes down at hobby lobby and ended up hanging out down there for a good while then finally ran over to raceway to watch the craziness down there.

My car hasn't really been "detailed" in at last 2-3 years, so I was debating not even putting it in the car show. Pretty much had an "ahh screw it" moment and decided "why not, it looks pretty clean". Met up with some buddies that are local back home in southern Indiana and then went out to eat, cruized and finally headed home at like 11pm.

All in all it was a pretty good time. Lot of nice cars down there but also a lot of sketchy ones that I prolly would not trust driving down the road.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I know some people from my club went but have not heard back yet. I will have to try to make the Friday night start next year.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
No just updates from almost all the classes. More results to come tomorrow

thorco3

Reaction score
So did anybody else make it to BG. I was wondering if anybody had pics from the car show.?

AmAlley27

OWNED ALL OF YOU JUST BY JOINING!!!
Reaction score
I went, didn't get many pictures but I have about 47 videos of burnouts from the gas station lol
4ere5a3u.jpg
this was about halfway through the first night of it.

thorco3

Reaction score
Did they start it up again Sat night? We headed home sat night around 1030 or so, that's when cars seemed to be leaving hobby lobby. I figured they were headed to raceway, but we had to load up the car and still had a 2 hour drive home. Didn't see a reason to stay sun with the forecast.

AmAlley27

OWNED ALL OF YOU JUST BY JOINING!!!
Reaction score
Did they start it up again Sat night? We headed home sat night around 1030 or so, that's when cars seemed to be leaving hobby lobby. I figured they were headed to raceway, but we had to load up the car and still had a 2 hour drive home. Didn't see a reason to stay sun with the forecast.

They were there for a little while but the police actually did shut them down early for noise ordnance bull shit

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have to figure out a way to make it down there some time. It sucks that making a 3 hr trip is such a big deal but when you need to take ever bit of food you might eat/drink for a day and hope I am not allergic to anything else there it makes it hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online

No members online now.