Personalized plates..

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i think i am going to get personalized plates for my 95 mustang gt when i go to pay the sales tax and all that good stuff. Its deep forest green. It has flowtech shorty headers, bbk catted h pipe, bassani cb, a cam (unsure of exactly what cam), cobra intake, 65mm tb and gears. That is all i know that it has as most of it was on the car when i bought it and even though the dealership said they would find out what exactly what was done to it they didnt. I was thinking my first choice would be meangrn 2nd mngrngt 3rd i really dont know maybe 5 uh oh or something like that. What do you guys think? I plan on getting heads and a afm pms down the road. I can have 7 letters in sd i believe.

Julian Moore

Reaction score
Get it??

stangfrontclose.jpg

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Ya i thought about lswhat too but i want to make sure i could back it up. I am still leaning towards meangrn. whoahrsy is pretty good. i dont think i have ever seen or heard of anyone with that one.

Spyder

Reaction score
i was thinkin BIGPOPA, just cause i might be the biggest s-o-b the drive a mustang! :hammer: i was also thinking of stating my hp number on there once the dart and turbo get stuffed in there, something like 800RWHP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
8URVTEK is A great one for BADASS to get. I hope to get 96SNAKE sometime soon.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How about 3M TA3

then when you read it in the mirror... ;D

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
:hammer: thats a good one. i dindnt get personalized plates. i will get them some time down the road... right now looks like i need to pull the tranny and rebuild it :rant:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online