For Sale PI heads w/ Comp Stage 1 Blower Cams, Comp Beehive Springs, Comp Retainer, Comp GearS

Freefallin

Reaction score
Some more info on the setup I have for sale here. They appear to be Windsor heads as per the serial number on the head and appear to be in great shape. I drove the car home once I purchased it and parked it. According to the original owner of the Mustang, this package was installed professionally about 2 years ago with very little mileage, the car just sat for the most part aside from tuning and driving around block.

This is a pretty sweet setup and it's ready to install. I didn't have the heads inspected by a shop, but I sent my Ford Master Tech photos and he said they appear to be in good shape. Looks like it will run just north of $100 to ship these out as a general rule.

$850+ shipping

-PI Windsor Heads
-Comp Stage 1 Blower Cams
-Comp Beehive Springs
-Comp Retainers
-Comp Cam Gears

OP
OP
F

Freefallin

Reaction score
Will part these out.

Cams - $350 + Shipping & PP fees
Gears - $100 + Shipping & PP fees
Retainers - $50 + Shipping & PP fees
Springs - $100 + Shipping & PP fees
Heads - $250 + Shipping & PP fees

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
The heads have been worked over good. Those intake valves are not stock.

OP
OP
F

Freefallin

Reaction score
Is that right? I had no idea what to look for. They haven't been ported or polished or anything though I don't think.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
The intake valves are definitely not stock. And appear slightly larger than stock valves judging by the valve seat amount showing under the valve tulip edge. 1.840" intake valve is the biggest valve possible on the factory valve seats, within a stock bore and the swirl dam is untouched leading me to the idea of factory valve seats still reside. Knowing typical machinist process,....1.840" valve and the seats were opened up along with at least a 3angle cut. Doing so would put the valve seat I.D. to the port walls with zero overhang. In other words, the port area was bigger than valve area from the factory to start with, but for good reason. Installing the bigger valves and cutting the seats I.D. open would provide cost affective gains over porting. Which is smart cause porting can make or break in alot of cases.

OP
OP
F

Freefallin

Reaction score
Wow this is good to know. Too bad I have to sell these things to finance my new motor! Or, I could be patient and hold out for more cash so I can build a forged shortblock in order to utilize these heads!

Sean

gustavo1992

Reaction score
I know is a old post but maybe the cam gears are available? I'm intrested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online