Pics b4 Loweing! Tell me what ya think.

Hybrid Freak

Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
PC270200-1.jpg

PC270201.jpg

I Know I know the rear looks lower than the front, cause im on a hill.
I will add more later.
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
get that lowering kit on asap and those wheels will look KILLER sweet DFG
 

Hybrid Freak

Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Thanks alot man. And by the way your car looks awsome. And by the way what tail light tint did you use?
 

Rantheman

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
0
nice 4x4 action you got there your off road and look at the that suspension flex :santa_afro: just kidden looks good
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
2
wow, those rims dont look bad, what brand and size are they?

another DFG... :santa_cool:
 

Hybrid Freak

Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
They are stern beast wheels 18x9.5 inch. And the car is going to be lowered soon! I didnt buy the wheels they came with the car. They will come off when I get my weld prostars. This car isnt done till its in the 10's lets put it that way. But thanks for all the comments.
 

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
it will look good!

Keep the pix coming.
 

r_suh

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
nice car
will look even nicer when its slammed. :santa_afro:
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
i mixed some black into some clearcoat and shot them with my paint gun. :santa_afro:
 

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
14,794
Reaction score
233
Location
Rochester, NY
r_suh said:
nice car
will look even nicer when its slammed. :santa_afro:
my thoughts exactly, car looks really nice man.


95KBGT, your taillights do look great. I'm thinking about doing mine with VHT Nightshades.
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
OnyxCobra said:
r_suh said:
nice car
will look even nicer when its slammed. :santa_afro:
my thoughts exactly, car looks really nice man.


95KBGT, your taillights do look great. I'm thinking about doing mine with VHT Nightshades.
i can do them for you if you can buy another set or send me yours. VHT is not the best stuff to use, it fades out and wares off. i will do your for $75
 

NotQuik

Active Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
595
Reaction score
0
Hybrid Freak said:
They are stern beast wheels 18x9.5 inch. And the car is going to be lowered soon! I didnt buy the wheels they came with the car. They will come off when I get my weld prostars. This car isnt done till its in the 10's lets put it that way. But thanks for all the comments.


just to give you an idea ;)
106222.jpg


looks good though, I like them wheels as well.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
74,876
Messages
1,452,435
Members
13,561
Latest member
ffpletch

Members online

No members online now.
Top