Pig Spit Sale

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I just discounted Pig Spit on our Rag Shack site. This special will run until September 1st.

Pig Spit improves the appearance of motors, transmissions, trim, and components. Pig Spit restores dull or faded rubber, tires, trim, vinyl, paint, chrome, and other surfaces. Just spray on and walk away, there is no rubbing required. Protects against bugs and road grime. Dries to the touch with no residue and doesn't attract dust or dirt.

http://stores.theragshack.com/-strse-Car-Care-Products-cln-Pig-Spit/Categories.bok

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Now this I can probably use. I powdercoated my valve covers a gloss black, and then had coolant explode under the hood, and now I cant find something to get the spots off. Do you think this would help? Or any other recommendations? Thanks Justin!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Pig Spit is really awesome guys, it is huge on the Chicago Mustang forum that I sponsor. Those guys love to use it on the engine bay and on their exterior plastics and vinyl stripes.

Jeremy....To be honest I'm not sure if it will fix your problem, it might mask the problem. You can try to use an all purpose cleaner with a brush. Pig Spit will look great on the black powdercoat though, this is what I always use for the black powder coat on motorcycles and it makes it look amazing.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'll try that, and when I have a moment where things stop exploding, I'll get some of this stuff! Thanks man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online