Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

McCloud

Reaction score
Interested in your opinion of it, been on the fence about buying one for a while now.
I installed one a few days before my oil pump gear disintegrated. Much more comfortable in the hands and better grip than the hard factory leather.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I needed a vice and found one on a facebook classifieds page. PRice was fair but I was going to try and talk him down anyway till he opened his trunk. This thing was a WHOLE lot bigger then I expected and after he carried it to my car I gave him his asking price which was about a $1 a pound I think.
36675590685_e0a61c5da6_z.jpg

SVTStingRay

Reaction score
I too have been wanting one and pulled the since they are on sale.

From reading everyone else's experience, it would seem to be greatly better than the factory piece. More comfortable and easier to hold.

where are they on sale?

Defiant

Reaction score
It’s my ferari shirt! So people know I’m a real enthusiast

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Dont forget to snag the B upper to C lower adapter. "Stock" is what i call my engine.

Show me where to find one and I’d like to see pictures of yours.

I don't think the guy is making them any longer. He stopped a couple years ago. You'll see one come up for sell every once in a while. But they want a high price for them.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I don't think the guy is making them any longer. He stopped a couple years ago. You'll see one come up for sell every once in a while. But they want a high price for them.

Exactly the conclusion I came to after searching. Besides, my ADD doesn't need to be triggered anymore that necessary. It's been a full 48 hrs and I haven't changed my mind yet. :-O

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
And youll never be more happier! Loudmouths are sex to the ears!
I got the IIs. And everything ive heard off youtube sounds amazing. Budy has the ones on his gt, sounds good. I like the deeper tone of the second set. Monday should be the day. As my exhaust is fully custom and welded not bolt on. Thinking of changing that as well. Starting with the slp . Gonna bolt on

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online