Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ls swaps are boring so something a little over the top is what I need . I originally planned on doing a 4.8 LS turbo but I’ve already got this engine why not try and make it fit .
The difference being it's easy to fit a 4.8 LS everywhere and it's hard to fit the wide hips of a Coyote anywhere.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
The difference being it's easy to fit a 4.8 LS everywhere and it's hard to fit the wide hips of a Coyote anywhere.

You ain’t wrong . But there’s plenty of big blocks in these novas . I should be able to get it in with some cheap turbo manifolds . If it ends up being a nightmare I can get a LS easily my friend has a Chevy truck wrecker . I’ve gotta spare Holley system . I’m planning on doing mustang 2 suspension up front so the shock towers won’t be a issue

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
$700 worth of gaskets and upgraded secondary timing chains. Gaskets, obvious. Chains because "Mr. Secondary Timing Chain" being in homeboy's sig was all the lesson I needed to learn. I need some timing components, valves/springs/locks/keepers/seals/guides, head freshening, block machining, pistons, fasteners and bearings. So about $2500 more to spend at minimum before I can begin assembly. I know, there's cheaper gaskets available as complete sets from Fel-Pro but I really quite like the OEM head gaskets and exhaust manifold gaskets. Now if some of y'all will attend to my pending piston question I might be able to add another post in here ;)

Untitled.png

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Two new Khobra headlights, a SN95 headlight adjuster tool (after 17 years of ownership LOL) and some stuff to utilize my external microphone while recording video.

IMG_4719.jpeg

IMG_4720.jpeg

GoPro adapter to connect remote microphone

IMG_4721.jpeg

10’ audio cable for microphone

IMG_4722.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy