Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
wckdgt said:
my brand new T-MAXX
newmaxx.jpg
Man, this makes me want to fire up my aftershock again, I only had the chance to get it out 3 times last year :(. Nitro RCs are effing fun, if you have a good one that is lol.

Dysfunction

Reaction score
Paul said:
Mosin Nagant M44 Rifle. 1945 Izhevsk Arsenal. Matching numbers, action is smooth, bore is good. My handy-dandy step-dad refinished the stock just like he did on the other two Mosin's I've bought, and it looks much nicer now.

I'm looking forward to shooting this thing! :)

M44+Side.JPG

M44+Back.JPG

That is awesome! One of my friends has a 1933 Mosin Nagant, and i got to shoot in this past weekend. Amazing guns for the age, his seemed a bit longer though. They told me there's a shortened version, guess that's it. This thread really makes me want to start a gun collection. Damn $$.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
We had the longer version with a period style scope (never could zero it) and the 7.62x54mm is a hella powerful round

OP
OP
P

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Shame302 said:
Well, I'm jealous. How much fun was it jumping through the FBI/ATF hoops was it to obtain the permits for a suppressor MR.Paul? Ma. sucks the big fat one. It's ridiculous that people should have to jump through such hoops in order to make their own firearms more "neighborhood/community friendly" isn't it?

It's a huge pain in the ass. I originally sent the paperwork in on a "personal transfer" which required chief law enforcement officer signoff. That took 6 weeks here from Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, plus fingerprints, photos, etc. Then the FBI denied me on my background check because the charges from the guy who most recently stole my identity show up under MY social security number, even though my fingerprints came black clean. Luckily, the ATF lady went the extra mile and got it cleared up. Long story short - it took NINE MONTHS to get that can.

I just bought two more suppressors and a short-barreled rifle, and sent all three stamps in a couple weeks ago. (There goes another $600 in ATF fees) This time they all went through a revocable living trust that I set up to put all my Class III firepower under, so hopefully it will be a little easier. However, one of them is going to be delayed due to a whole different mess. Hopefully I'll have my 9mm suppressor and my SBR by summertime though.

I think I'm going to buy a machinegun in 2013. I want an M16 so I can have a modular platform that I can run all kinds of calibers through in full-auto suppressed fashion. :grin:

Bottom line, move out of Communist Massachusetts. :tongue3: Move to Arizona where everybody carries weapons and it's not too uncommon to find guys out at the range with machineguns and SBRs!

Dysfunction said:
That is awesome! One of my friends has a 1933 Mosin Nagant, and i got to shoot in this past weekend. Amazing guns for the age, his seemed a bit longer though. They told me there's a shortened version, guess that's it. This thread really makes me want to start a gun collection. Damn $$.

Yep, I have a 1928 Mosin Nagant model 91/30 as well. It's really fun to shoot (and cheap!) but a little hard on your shoulder. I think I have a total of $130 invested in that one. (I bought one for my friend too) I go through that much money in ammo in one afternoon normally! LOL

My next gun is going to be a Dragunov sniper rifle because I have thousands of rounds of 7.62 x 54R and I need something else to shoot it with. :) I'll buy a knock-off for now, and a real SVD Dragunov in the future when I have three grand to blow.

Paul.

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
yep, i bit the bullet, i ordered hood bumpers too because the dumb a*s that owned the car before me took them off, cjponyparts only had one in stock... so now im waiting on one hood bumper before i can put these in haha

wckdgt

Reaction score
Rice_slayer said:
wckdgt said:
my brand new T-MAXX
newmaxx.jpg
Man, this makes me want to fire up my aftershock again, I only had the chance to get it out 3 times last year :(. Nitro RCs are effing fun, if you have a good one that is lol.

yea ive messed w/ it lately its just been to damn nasty! ill probably get it out tommorow its starting to dry out around here

Petek

Reaction score
wckdgt said:
17x9 and 17x10.5 bullitts
newwheels.jpg

my brand new T-MAXX
newmaxx.jpg

Ahh man sweet tmaxx, i have not had time to fire up my maxx 3.3 in a few months now.

i bought these monday and they were delivered today. MAYTAG BABY

Set-MVWC500VW.jpg

Petek

Reaction score
J.R. said:
I never got a 3.3, is the plastic any better on them?

i didnt notice a difference between the strength of the 2.5 and 3.3, i had both. ive always had good luck with them though. i wrecked my 3.3 a few times, busted a few a-arms but it was usually because of full throttle into stationary objects lol.

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
Pete k said:
J.R. said:
I never got a 3.3, is the plastic any better on them?

i didnt notice a difference between the strength of the 2.2 and 3.3, i had both. ive always had good luck with them though. i wrecked my 3.3 a few times, busted a few a-arms but it was usually because of full throttle into stationary objects lol.
my friend drove an RC through his nieghbors garage door.

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
haha that is great, I had an RS4 MT when i was younger, took me a week to build it, first time i took it out i caught a fence post with the right a-arm... so much for that haha took another week to make new a-arms out of bullitt aluminum