Post your track pics

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
281powered said:
14.6@94mph :mad: the same time i got last year an this was with out the gears and intake and new rubber :p i suck at driving lately, i was granny shift'n it, was just a sloppy run overall. it's got more in it than that just gotta learn to drive the bitch like it needs to be driven. plus i still have a fucked up hand so that didn't help.

could have been worse...............you could have broke something on that run :-[

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
b95-1.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
the guy who was taking the picture took it from the tower where the green flag was being waved.

Roadkiller

Reaction score
Great shots! It's nice to see everyone taking it to the track where it belongs!

Here's one of me coming into turn 1 at my local road course ( http://www.atlanticmotorsportpark.com ). My front wheels are actually the same color as the back ones, it was a long hard day on the brakes and the wheels are covered in brake dust!

IMG_5326rs.jpg

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
Roadkiller said:
Great shots! It's nice to see everyone taking it to the track where it belongs!

Here's one of me coming into turn 1 at my local road course ( http://www.atlanticmotorsportpark.com ). My front wheels are actually the same color as the back ones, it was a long hard day on the brakes and the wheels are covered in brake dust!

IMG_5326rs.jpg

What kind of springs are u running?

Roadkiller

Reaction score
Steeda Sport Springs with the shocks and stuts out of an 03 Mach 1.

The car looks unsettled in the pic because I am coming into turn 1 at our track. It goes downhill to driver's right and is slightly off camber. I like what the springs have done for both the handling and the "stance" of the car :)

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
Ahhh makes sence. I love the 03 cobra struts, so good and so cheap. Im using them with my HR Super Race.

Roadkiller

Reaction score
That would be a good set up, but I fear a bit too stiff for my car which is also a daily driver. I live in eastern Canada (Nova Scotia) and our roads are pretty bumpy with frost heaves and pot holes. I consider the set up I have just on the edge of uncomfortable for anything but the main roads :D

Even our race track is pretty bumpy, here's an in car from one of our guys practicing in a 'vette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sux7jOz1otM

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Thats sick. Anyone running eibach sportlines with kyb agx's?

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
Ya i am in Edmonton AB, road here a pretty bad, i dont think its too rough, but thats relative. I plan on turning it into a track only car, and i am picking up a DD next month. :bunny3:

Roadkiller

Reaction score
Where do yo track in AB?

I think my next mod will be gears (4:10), should give a good kick out of the corners ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online