Pypes Violator 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust System w/ 3.5" Tips

ram360

Reaction score
http://www.americanmuscle.com/8793l...=8793lx-9497gt-pypes-catback-1994-BaseFitment

Up for sale is the catback from my 94GT. It's a pypes violator system. It's 2.5" stainless steel w/ 3.5" Tips. It's the system pictured above. It's still on the car but will be off this week for pics. It sounds fine and is solid but has a few cosmetic issues. The pics will show it all but the muffs have some scraps and dents from speed bumps. For some reason they way pypes had the exhaust hanger on they were too long and caused it to hang a little lower than it should. Being on a lowered car that became a problem thus the scrapes and dents. Id had my exhaust guy readjust the hangers afterwards so it sits up nice and tight the way it should have in the first place (still uses the factory hangers so no modifications necessary. Just bolt it on) Located near wilkes barre, PA 18702. I will ship via greyhound pkg express. They are the most economical for larger items and you just need to pick it up at a local greyhound bus station. Im most cases shipping will be $30 or so to lower 48. $175. Paypal ok. Again pics will be up in a few days.

OP
OP
R

ram360

Reaction score
it's off pics will be up tomorrow

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138