Replacement headlights 99 Cobra

KVacek

Reaction score
My headlight units were replaced with body shop replacement crap after a minor fender bender some years back. These never focused well, and now are past polishing anyway.

I want stock appearance, no halo lights, blue bulbs, etc., just good units that I can aim and convert to LED units to have decent headlights again. I have no objection to projector units if they're truly good lights and not a gimmick.

All sellers have THE BEST (trust them...). Where should I really look ?

Thanks!

badass98svt

Reaction score
Just do your own retrofit. It really is super easy. I've done 4 sets so far.

NicksGTR

Reaction score
I replaced my 01 Bullitt lights for a set from LMR. Fit was good, but I used my original fender seals instead of the ill fitting china crap.

OP
OP
K

KVacek

Reaction score
Perhaps I could've asked more simply - there are many replacement light units out there. Which brand/company sells something high quality with a good beam pattern ?

I will likely retrofit to LED but similarly, there are so many brands and sellers - some great, some unusable.

Any recommendations for light units and LED's appreciated.

07GtS197

Reaction score
I have a set of aftermarket headlights on my 02 that fit like stock and have similar beam patterns. I’ll have to check on the brand. I was surprised because most don’t have the right curve of the fender and stick out. If you don’t mind cleaning up a set another route I’d consider is a set of used oem headlights. Nothing fits like stock headlights.

badass98svt

Reaction score
DEPO was always the go-to, not sure if they still make them though. I know they stopped manufacturing the SN95s

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
Got some straight replacements from LMR just a few days ago. They work fine enough. Clearly not OEM but not OEM price either.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson