Restoration of a 94 V6

GEKicker08

Reaction score
Hey guys, i was lucky enough to receive a 94 3.8L Mustang from my sister's boss (long story short he wanted it out of his garage :dunno: ) and my dad and i are going to completely restore this baby and make it, hopefully, a really nice to and from school commuter. I have a few questions though in regards to some of the reliability issues seeing as how is has 165xxx miles on it. The owner said he had it rebuilt once but we don't know the mileage on it since the rebuild. Should we just go ahead and have it rebuilt again or would that be too much of a hastle? Also we need to redo the interior b/c the "red" cloth that's in it now looks like a very girly shade of salmon( and in some places pink :thumb:), where are some good places to get interior parts like seats and dash board/door inserts? I'll post pics whenever i can muster them up, the car is in South Carolina and I got to school in Mississippi so it'll be around the beginning of March when this build starts. Thanks for all the help guys,
:TY:
Dylan USM#90

BTW the smileys are the shiznit

red97stang

Reaction score
i'd go to 50resto.com to get the interior. doing a rebuild isn't that hard but if he already rebuilt it i wouldn't mess with it.

OP
OP
G

GEKicker08

Reaction score
Thanks man, it seems like no one is really interested until the whole project starts getting close to the finally haha. :knuppel2:

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
if its been rebuilt, id swap something else in it. probably could work by doing a major tune up. i agree on the 50resto website for everything else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online