rollcage came in today..

JUICED

New Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
:banana:

pointless thread, but i'm excited... this is the first part ive actually had shipped here this year.. the rest of it is at the machine shop.. unseen by me :(
 

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
0
JUICED said:
:banana:

pointless thread, but i'm excited... this is the first part ive actually had shipped here this year.. the rest of it is at the machine shop.. unseen by me :(

Moly or steel? Do you tig? (I wish I did)
 

JUICED

New Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
steel, dont tig... have full length sfcs to go in too, buddy is going to weld em up for me.

digi cam is at work, so i'll get pics in the next day or 3 :behind:
 

White_5.0_GT

New Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
ya dude, roll cages are tight...i got a four point roll cage in my back seat and its pretty sweet...it's kinda hard to get the seat belt around, haha, but its still tight
 

TheBab

Active Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
638
Reaction score
0
Cage ftw!

babcage1.jpg


babcage2.jpg
 

Downshift

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
1,957
Reaction score
0
TheBab said:
Cage ftw!

babcage1.jpg


babcage2.jpg

Dude I fucking love your car haha. Everytime I see pics you post I like it more. Awesome.

And Austin you should make your roll cage like his wrap it up in the foam man.
 

Spyder

Active Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
614
Reaction score
0
TRUUBLE said:
JUICED said:
:banana:

pointless thread, but i'm excited... this is the first part ive actually had shipped here this year.. the rest of it is at the machine shop.. unseen by me :(

Moly or steel? Do you tig? (I wish I did)

Too bad none of you guys are in utah

I TIG like nobodys business
 

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
wow, I like that cage, especially how the side pipes don't block the access to the seat!

Great looking car BAB!
 

DropTopPony

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
15,376
Reaction score
174
Location
South Jersey
Dalamar said:
wow, I like that cage, especially how the side pipes don't block the access to the seat!

Great looking car BAB!

Yeah i like those side bars, i haven't done one yet because i didn't want to impede the ability of getting my big ass in and out but thats an option i like.
 

JUICED

New Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
DropTopPony said:
Dalamar said:
wow, I like that cage, especially how the side pipes don't block the access to the seat!

Great looking car BAB!

Yeah i like those side bars, i haven't done one yet because i didn't want to impede the ability of getting my big ass in and out but thats an option i like.


my little 160 lb ass has no problem :banana: and my car is faster with me in it too :banana: :naughty:
 

Bluextc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
4,475
Reaction score
0
DropTopPony said:
Dalamar said:
wow, I like that cage, especially how the side pipes don't block the access to the seat!

Great looking car BAB!

Yeah i like those side bars, i haven't done one yet because i didn't want to impede the ability of getting my big ass in and out but thats an option i like.

What about one that opens out, almost like a door. I forget which issue, but I saw one in MM&FF (I think, mighta been 5.0) about a year ago...

AND I can't wait til I actually have a reason to have a cage!
 

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
0
You understand that those dor bars won't pass NHRA tech . . . right?
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
74,991
Messages
1,454,223
Members
13,624
Latest member
Thilton247

Members online

Top