s281 spoiler install

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
ok for those of u who have done this, how is it?? i just recently ordered mine from speedworx(came from saleen) and i blieve i need to fill my old holes and drill new ones, and use double sided tape but im not for sure, let me know what u know so i can get this SOB on

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
do a search it has came up probaly half a dozen times.

but from what I understand you use two of the stock mounting holes, then double sided tape over the other ones and along the wing, you shoulnt have to fill anything.

OP
OP
N

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
:D i hate saleen lol, lets see, after 2.5 hours trying too fit this and going to auto zone 4 times for tape and adhesive i finally got it on. the holes didnt match up at all so i just kinda made my own. i think it was worth it in the end but made me extremely tired and frustrated. the tape didnt stick well at all tho and i used houseware tape in the end ( the tape that you use to mount hangers and what not on the wall) and it stuck better then anything. thnx for the help tho matt. ill post some pics up momentarily

badass98svt

Reaction score
Mine is made by ABC exclusive. It mounted in the 4 stock spoiler holes and required zero tape. It's also fiberglass, not urethane.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.