Save BIG This Weekend! 15% Off!

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
email_main_15percent_sept911.jpg

Now through Sunday, September 11, 2011!: Orders receive a 15% discount. Sale prices available online, via phone, or in the retail store. Prices in red reflect the 15% discount. If there is not a price in red, that part is not included in the sale. Free same day ground shipping on orders shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

CJ Pony Parts - 15% Off Select Ford Mustang Parts

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I know I missed the sale but didn't want to start a new topic. Do you have an easy to use fuel pressure gauge you could recomend that would stay under the hood? I recently upgraded my heads/cam to trickflow and now got an adjustable fpr from kirkban but can't seem to find a gauge. I see them at shows all the time so I know they are somewhere, do you carry one?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Also unrelated, Steve, I put in a good word for you through customer service :) Because of you, I made a purchase last week. Thanks for the helpfulness.

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
I know I missed the sale but didn't want to start a new topic. Do you have an easy to use fuel pressure gauge you could recomend that would stay under the hood? I recently upgraded my heads/cam to trickflow and now got an adjustable fpr from kirkban but can't seem to find a gauge. I see them at shows all the time so I know they are somewhere, do you carry one?
I don't see anything online or in our catalog, if you find out who makes it I can see about getting it.

I wore my CJ pony Parts hoodie at the beach!!
Nice, is hoodie weather here already?

Also unrelated, Steve, I put in a good word for you through customer service :) Because of you, I made a purchase last week. Thanks for the helpfulness.
My Customer Service Manager sent it out to the company, thanks for the compliment. Glad I could help. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online

No members online now.