For Sale SLP long tube headers and SLP off road x pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Got the motor out of the car. Only reason selling is going turbo. Have for sale my SLP ceramic long tube headers and matching SLP off road x-pipe. Nothing wrong with either, I just won't be using these with the new setup. I bought both of these brand new from American Muscle, and they MIGHT have 7,000 miles on them or so. Headers will fit with auto trans too. Located in NJ, would prefer to deal locally, but I can ship if buyer works with me on shipping. Paypal preferred.

Link to headers:
http://www.americanmuscle.com/slpheaders.html

Midpipe - Looks like they don't offer the SLP in off road version for long tube headers any longer. I have cats on this mid pipe, but they are gutted. Here is a link to the shorty catted version that they sell:
http://www.americanmuscle.com/muslpshxc96.html

If bought together, will sell for $550.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
How is the fit with these headers? Can you pull the trans without pulling the passenger header off? What about steering shaft and starter clearance?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
How is the fit with these headers? Can you pull the trans without pulling the passenger header off? What about steering shaft and starter clearance?

To be honest, I've never tried to pull transmission with headers on. Only times I've had to mess with transmission is when entire motor was already pulled. I have however changed starter and I've also installed a maximum Motorsports steering shaft without pulling them and no clearance issues what so ever

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
To be honest, I've never tried to pull transmission with headers on. Only times I've had to mess with transmission is when entire motor was already pulled. I have however changed starter and I've also installed a maximum Motorsports steering shaft without pulling them and no clearance issues what so ever

Ok, now my next question. Would you be willing to ship this down to Mississippi?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Ok, now my next question. Would you be willing to ship this down to Mississippi?

Would you just want headers? Or midpipe too? Not sure if you saw my other thread, but I recently just shipped my entire blower/intercooler setup to Texas through greyhound and had a great experience, and that was $3,500 worth of parts and 76 lbs. So I'm all for shipping these larger items. Just maybe a little help or say split shipping costs. But I'm all for trying to work with you.

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
Would you just want headers? Or midpipe too? Not sure if you saw my other thread, but I recently just shipped my entire blower/intercooler setup to Texas through greyhound and had a great experience, and that was $3,500 worth of parts and 76 lbs. So I'm all for shipping these larger items. Just maybe a little help or say split shipping costs. But I'm all for trying to work with you.

If I was to get it, I would grab the whole setup. Im seriously debating it. That being said, itll be a few weeks before I get the point of needing this. Im hoping to test drive my new build in the next few weeks and if all that goes well, I will need to focus on the exhaust next.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
If I was to get it, I would grab the whole setup. Im seriously debating it. That being said, itll be a few weeks before I get the point of needing this. Im hoping to test drive my new build in the next few weeks and if all that goes well, I will need to focus on the exhaust next.

Okay well keep in touch. It's gauging a lot of interest on corral right now, but no cash yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Staff online

Members online