For Sale Sn95 and new edge parts

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
I'll look around yours is the hard to find

Thanks a bunch. Convertible bits and the cup holder swivel shouldn’t be too hard to find. ...anything red though, yeah. Though, if you do end up finding red stuff, if you find door cards with Mach sound, I’d love to have close up pics and a price. I am assuming they would all have power windows. I can’t imagine someone having Mach tweeters, and window crank door cards.

Flade

Reaction score
I didn’t know this was a thread for shopping lists. I need some small misc bits. Some are red fasteners, there’s a cup holder base bottom that I was going to attempt to 3D print if I can’t get just that piece, a bizarre rubber cover that goes under the convertible seat belt, and a few convertible trim bolts from the trunk area.
The convertible well trim in the trunk uses screws with built in washers. I probably have some. I’ve parted out 2 convertibles and save most every nut and bolt. I may have the seatbelt trim as well. Which side is it from? I’ll check on the cup holder too. Can’t help on the Red seat belt Piece. Might be. A couple days before I can check as we have a tropical storm coming this way.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch. Convertible bits and the cup holder swivel shouldn’t be too hard to find. ...anything red though, yeah. Though, if you do end up finding red stuff, if you find door cards with Mach sound, I’d love to have close up pics and a price. I am assuming they would all have power windows. I can’t imagine someone having Mach tweeters, and window crank door cards.
I'm taking care of a few things
I'm going to try for next weekend

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I didn’t know this was a thread for shopping lists. I need some small misc bits. Some are red fasteners, there’s a cup holder base bottom that I was going to attempt to 3D print if I can’t get just that piece, a bizarre rubber cover that goes under the convertible seat belt, and a few convertible trim bolts from the trunk area.
I am boxing this up and sending to
@MyLittlePony
I will try to get it out tomorrow morning sometime

20200920_155008.jpg 20200920_163359.jpg

oskxars

Reaction score
Looking for stock headlights for new edge. Plus Cobra front bumper!

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
headlights are no issue. front bumper cover...depends on which year cobra. 01? forget it. good luck finding one of those and if so, even in bad shape....expensive. 03-04 cobra...no issue.

07GtS197

Reaction score
There’s a company in Nevada that makes replica 99/01 front bumpers that are supposed to be a mix of fiberglass and urethane. It’s expensive but for being brand new it’s worth it imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flade

Reaction score
Do you have a good passenger side seat belt For a 94-98 convertible? Any good convertible sun visors? Still have the Cobra throttle and cruise cables? Are they for a 94/95?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online