Sorta new.

WraithTR1

Reaction score
I found this forum several years back but never posted much, so I figured it was finally time to say hello. I picked up a 1997 Aztec Gold V6 a couple of weeks ago for $400 and was planning on using it for parts, but after looking around seems this is a very uncommon color so I think I'm going to get it running and make it into a fun little driver. It's the bottom of the line options car no power options whatsoever. Picked up a Mach 1 take off cat back someone was tossing in the garbage, so once I get the cash plan on getting long tubes and mid pipe to convert it over. Also looking at doing gears and T-Lock for it. I've got springs, shocks, struts, and new bushings ready to go in and also plan on finding some sway bars and sub-frames to throw on. Biggest think I'm trying to decide on now is weather I want to do a split port swap or throw in a Supercoupe motor. This makes the 4th SN95 I've owned, but only the 2nd one I've really started getting into modding.

P1010127.jpg

P1010126.jpg

P1010125.jpg

P1010128.jpg

Does anyone know where I could pick up another wheel for a reasonable price? Apparently the guy selling took it off to replace a damaged tire and his wife sold it while he was deployed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online