South Carolina New Guy!

SwickMachine

Reaction score
Hello all! My name's Evan and I currently reside in North Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm not so new to mustangs but I am definitely new to this forum! I've had an 86 Fox back when I was 15 and couldn't even drive it, my 99 GT that I left in Louisiana and my current ride which I just bought. My newest mustang is a 98 GT that's 100% bone stock down to the factory radio. The car has over 215k (odo stopped working) but still drives like it just came off of the lot! I still have not decided which route to go into but I know I do love speed. The car is going to be going through some changes in these next few months and I will definitely be making posts and doing my part in the community! Thanks everyone!

Here are a few pictures of the new car...

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome! Very clean car, especially for the mileage! It looks like a great starting point for a clean build, keep us posted on the progress

OP
OP
S

SwickMachine

Reaction score
Welcome! Very clean car, especially for the mileage! It looks like a great starting point for a clean build, keep us posted on the progress

Thank you! The only reason that I actually chose this car was because it was so clean and drove as nice as it did. The previous three owners obviously too care of it and the Carfax also showed this as well. It has been maintained on time by reputable places since new. Couldn't pass it up! Love your cars stance as well! looks aggressive.

TTSaleen

Reaction score
Sweet ride!
I see lots of potential with that one!!! :D

Ryan

OP
OP
S

SwickMachine

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Glad to have ya.
Thanks! Glad to be here!

Sweet ride!
I see lots of potential with that one!!! :D

Ryan

Thank you Ryan! Watched some of your youtube vids of the saleen. That car rolled the f*** out!
Your Mach 1 is killer also! Makes me miss my 99 GT I had. Even though there is no comparision lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online