springs?

Black95gt

Reaction score
attachment.php

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks better but personally I like it a bit lower, im sure they still have some sinking to do. I have read that quite a few do a little chop to the rears on the C-Springs. New wheels too? Looks good man!

Black95gt

Reaction score
I like how it looks with the nose down in the front and the rear up a bit, but its rough with the Longtubes

Joe5.0

Reaction score
Steeda Sports:

DSCF0017.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

I wouldnt want it any lower, as I already cant get my jack under the front bumper, and it is constantly rubbing the front bumper on inclines. I am gonna be in some trouble with these LT's I suspect also. :D

I love the stance though, and would do it again if I had the choice. The steeda's are similar to the eibach pro-kit drop.

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Joe5.0 said:
Steeda Sports:

I wouldnt want it any lower, as I already cant get my jack under the front bumper, and it is constantly rubbing the front bumper on inclines. I am gonna be in some trouble with these LT's I suspect also. :D

I love the stance though, and would do it again if I had the choice. The steeda's are similar to the eibach pro-kit drop.
Yeeeeeeeessss! I love those wheels. Waay nicer than the bullets and with the added bonus of not being on every other mustang. Your drop looks almost identical to mine (Pro-kit). Again sweet car!! Any more pics?

Downshift

Reaction score
Black95gt said:
That looks really nice man. What size rims are those? Im looking at getting springs for a car that i am supposed to pick up tomorrow. Stock suspension... but has 18 cobras on it. I want the car pretty low like the 94/95 stang in eastcoast5.0s picture looked like. What springs should I get I want it really low but cant get struts and cc plates just yet could I get the pro kit with out getting the struts or cc plates for a couple months?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Those are 18" Saleen style wheels, You could lower the car w/o shocks and struts and cc plates, but be prepared to bottom out a lot, have worn out tires due to uneven wear and a possible unaligned front end. If you do want to lower it 2 inches or more, monkeybone2 over on corral.net has a set of saleens in the 150 dollar range and a set of steeda rears modded for a 2.5" drop for $60.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online