I like the wheels and the colors, and impressive engine bay O0

How much H.P. did you have ?

F.

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
Thats a ProMar Forged PI motor. Ive got 883 miles on it and tuner wants 1200 before tune lol. ProMar did the heads and cams 44cc .535/.535, ps-1 w/2 core intercooler , 90sct MAF, 75mm Accufab T/B plenum, all the piping was fabed from billet alu., anderson PP, prochamber exhaust, tr3650 trani, alu. flywheel and driveshaft, pro 50 shifter, frp 4:10 rear. And a shitload of other stuff i cant think of right now lol. @5200rpms we got 14lbs of boost. Im hopin to reach redline @6800rpms. It all depends on my power curve. I am hoping for 500hp or close to it. Next move is a 50 shot on top of it all. :dancing6: Or a snow kit. Im kinda waiting to see what Drop Top Pony does LOL. Moser 31 spline and Detroit trutrak are going in tommorro. Its a weekend car so its not easy puttin miles on it. For all the mods it really drives nice. Greg drove it he will back me on that. No surging or stinky exhaust. Not real loud if you dont get on it hard. Def not a DD but the trip to Gatlinburg wont be bad. It cruises great on the highway. About 2200rpms in 5th @ 72mph. No drone inside. Sucks up gas but i think thats the tune. All in all i got lucky with my choices so far. Most everything ive done was from info from these guys in here.

Suspect

Reaction score
nice and clean!! :thumb: just needs a lil drop and shell be sweet!!

S

scarface

Steve...Steverino, THe Stevenator, postin pictures..... (old sat. night live skit) 8)

Nice as always :)

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
Thanx Anthony. I need a whole suspension setup. Ive been talking to Dalamar and he has me going in the right direction. He is a suspension guru lol. Suspension will be next yr. With the coilovers Dal suggested i will be able to drop it as far as i want (which wont be much). I dont want to have clearance issues so maybe 1 or 1 1/2 in should look good and give me better stance.
Im more interested in getting power to the ground then looks.

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
scarface said:
Steve...Steverino, THe Stevenator, postin pictures..... (old sat. night live skit) 8)

Thanx Dave

Hows the wife feelin? Pregnant summers suck. My wife did it twice and it bout did her in lol.

S

scarface

Stevo said:
scarface said:

Thanx Dave

Hows the wife feelin? Pregnant summers suck. My wife did it twice and it bout did her in lol.
shes doing ok, ready to get this little girl out though...lol this past week the heat has been really hard on her.

BTW go on the MOTM thread and post your pics!

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
Yea man the heat and carryin all them extra pounds makes for one pissed off mom lol. That and not being able to wear the bikini. Little girl huh? Cool :thumb:

ok ill go in there now and post

S

scarface

free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
:bunny3: :boink: :bunny3: :boink: :bunny3: :boink: :boink:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members