supercharger

94silverbullitt

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone had a supercharger that was in good shape that they were wanting to sell that dosent have alot of miles and is in good shape doesent matter what brand but if anyone has a kenny bell that is what i would really like to have

thanks

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

If you go to the Corral site, you can find some KB in the classified.

The problem whit used s/c is when they are in good condition, the owner ask almost the price of a new one :(

F.

gixxer007

Reaction score
Check out superchargersonline.com
They aell only new ones but have some great prices. That is one part I would try not to buy used if you can help it IMO. Just due to you never know what you can get and may have to have it sent out and get rebuilt by the time you are done with that you could have bought a new one.

Good Luck

OP
OP

94silverbullitt

Reaction score
thank you guys for you comments and help but i have decided to blow off the supercharger for a bit, im going to go with x pipe, headers, programmer, and gears for now and see how it runs after that

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
94silverbullitt said:
i was wondering if anyone had a supercharger that was in good shape that they were wanting to sell that dosent have alot of miles and is in good shape doesent matter what brand but if anyone has a kennE bell that is what i would really like to have

thanks
:thumb:

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
94silverbullitt said:
i was wondering if anyone had a supercharger that was in good shape that they were wanting to sell that dosent have alot of miles and is in good shape doesent matter what brand but if anyone has a kenny bell that is what i would really like to have

thanks

New Vortech around $2600

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i got my kit for $2900 and thats with the power pipe from anderson

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online