Tapatalk

Lee2

Reaction score
Difficult to use the sn95 with tapatalk

07GtS197

Reaction score
Tapatalk is horrible. I stopped using it a few years back because it got so bad. And now a lot of forums that I frequent are pulling out of tapatalk giving me even less of a reason to use it.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
In my opinion, tapatalk was used to dismantle the "forums" platform across the web and someone very smart here made the switch out of tapatalk early.

The mobile side of this forum functions very well and it still feels like home.

OP
OP
Lee2

Lee2

Reaction score
Tapatalk is horrible. I stopped using it a few years back because it got so bad. And now a lot of forums that I frequent are pulling out of tapatalk giving me even less of a reason to use it.
I thought the forum wasn’t friendly with Tapatalk now i understand

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
When the site was updated to this later version of Xenforo, I didn't install tapatalk. So the site will not be tapatalk friendly. I'm surprised anyone can still get on this site via tapatalk.

07GtS197

Reaction score
You can still access the forum but no new threads load. It shows old notifications and says no new topics when trying to load new threads.

OP
OP
Lee2

Lee2

Reaction score
Have you tried the mobile version of the forum? It’s very easy to navigate and load pictures.
Ok Thank you for the feedback
I’m using the site for sn95
I will get the mobile version i think it will be better than site

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online