this is local to me

apsmith49921

Reaction score
Its a one of a kind!!!! You know he said that because it's ridiculously stupid. However love to see that stash of flathead. Those things sound so damn good

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

PinkieT

Reaction score
Yep, based on the Australian built Capri. Came stock with a Mazda 4-banger, so even if you think the car is fugly you gotta admire the clean V-8 swap under the hood. Get rid of the bodyside moldings and the graphics, dump the rear spoiler and put a Continental kit on the back to match the 1940 Continental front end, clean up the interior hack job on the console, and yeah, I'd drive it.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I do not remember the capri having that long of a front end myself. Again do you think its a kit or custom? I mean if its custom I have to take my hat off to the crack head that had the vision.

PinkieT

Reaction score
I do not remember the capri having that long of a front end myself. Again do you think its a kit or custom? I mean if its custom I have to take my hat off to the crack head that had the vision.

Original front end was shorter, that's true. Bet they put the rear wing on to balance off the front end. Still think a continental kit would have been better...

capri turbo.jpg

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was sure that they were smaller. Again I have to tip my hat to the craftsman as now in includes some kind of frame modification.

PinkieT

Reaction score
I was sure that they were smaller. Again I have to tip my hat to the craftsman as now in includes some kind of frame modification.

I hadn't noticed that! Yeah, the front wheels are way forward from stock.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would call it hideously impressive since I can appreciate the work put into it. I could maybe see it being on a thunderbird frame which is why he is calling it a t-bird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online