Tinted windows

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Yes good price but you will regret not going darker in the rear. Do 15% its much better than 20%. 20 is still very see through.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm pretty sure theres no law on getting tint on the rear.
I got limo tint on my rear and love it.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I normally do 20% on the front 2 and that's pretty dark on the front with the back done limo the front looked pretty much the same as the rear

cantbuytime

Reaction score
You should check your state law on tint. Most states are 35% to 30% max on the front side windows. All your rear 1/4 windows and back windshield can be as dark as u want. U could black them out with paint if wanted. I usually do 5% on all the rear windows..

Very very few states have no tint laws but most states do and are pretty strict. FYI, if u are ever caught with your full windshield tinted by a State Police officer, they can impound your car! And write u a ticket. Its also dangerous at night..

I know in most states with tint laws , State troopers carry a meter to check your tint.. They could make u strip it right there or write u a ticket or both.. Its considered unsafe to have it darker then the state tint limit. Also, u could fail inspection. I know here the inspection stations have meters too and are supposed to check it as part of the inspection.

IMO- go 5% on all back windows or atleast the back windshield.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea ur not allowed any tint on front windows here but I do it anyways because I don't care and it looks sick. Cops will just give me tickets Everytime because they know I won't remove it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online