Tuner in NJ that uses Moates QH ???

xs man 27

Reaction score
hey guys anyone know anyone in north , central , south, New Jersey that can tune a 95 gt with a moates quaterhorse chip with a base tune on it already ? my car needs to be fine tuned a lil bit ?? my car just got a HCI swap and before I did the chip it wouldn't running properly at all but after the chip I got it to run but the idle seems a lil low at times and seems to wanna die but doesn't die but sounds like it.. I m willing to drive as far as toms river NJ but not too far by philly .. I know all the big names down there in south nj but the waiting list is a month or so to get schecduled n I m looking for something a lil quicker if possible... thank you for any help..

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
some tuners I've dealt with in NJ are bigdaddyperformance, kevin hand out of Sansone Ford, Craig at Radical Racing in Atco. If you truly want top of the line and don't mind driving/trailering Dez Racing in Seekonk, Mass is who I use now and after him I won't be using anybody else. I'm sure all of those first guys can tune Moates

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
some tuners I've dealt with in NJ are bigdaddyperformance, kevin hand out of Sansone Ford, Craig at Radical Racing in Atco. If you truly want top of the line and don't mind driving/trailering Dez Racing in Seekonk, Mass is who I use now and after him I won't be using anybody else. I'm sure all of those first guys can tune Moates

Hahahahahaha you went to him ???????? He he did my first tune and drivability was horrible. (Mind you cams and little bolt ons at the time) We left him and went to performance dyno in nh, much much better. The one thing I did not like about dez was his shop was a complete and utter mess. Your shop is a representation of how you respect your items and others...

Did you trailer or drive?

Its a long drive up, bridgeton nj to boston is like 5-6 hrs... I live out side boston.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha you went to him ???????? He he did my first tune and drivability was horrible. (Mind you cams and little bolt ons at the time) We left him and went to performance dyno in nh, much much better. The one thing I did not like about dez was his shop was a complete and utter mess. Your shop is a representation of how you respect your items and others...

Its a long drive up, bridgeton nj to boston is like 5-6 hrs... I live out side boston.

trailered, that was a hike! 6 hours

Thats crazy, I'll definitely trailer when I go that route.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
Radical racing does quarter horse. Hes really fair and ensures you street drivability.

Sent by smoke signals

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
does anyone know if there is a special converter usb cable I m going to need to purchase to connect the moates quaterhorse chip I have to my lap top.. I ran the wire from the computer to the glove box and now I m looking for the usb cable I m going to need. sorry for newb question... thanks again

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
i just moved and got my car running so unfort its lost or in a box some where buti think its lost.. is there an adapter cable I can buy to replace it and will work ? or does it have to be a specific one from moates I need to buy ? thank you

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
that cable wont work w my moates qh. I already have the mini usb plugeed into the chip in the computer and than at the end of the mini usb cable I have that bulkhead in my glove box.. that cable you listed would have been perfect if I would have used it to plug into the chip straight to my laptop ? ty

Addermk2

Reaction score
Usually helps to have all the information up front. Could've fixed your shit by now.

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
yes that's the cable I am looking and needing thank you ,,,, I picked one up yesterday,, if I knew I would have picked up a mini usb to usb cable and been done with it.. thanks again..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online