tuning help

k7svt

Reaction score
hay guys i need some help im working on the tune for my cobra. I am using a diablo tuner thats the first part of the problem. second part is i dont have the option of shutting off my rear 02 sensors. the third problem is im not to sure if i should change my timing and how much should i increase my fuel.

any and all answers you guys can give me would be great. and if anyone is willing to shut off my rear 02s so the check engine light quites coming on that would also be great let me know.

BigBore96

Reaction score
What all is done to your cobra. No one can help unless we know every single tiny detail. Even if it's small don't overlook it.

OP
OP
K

k7svt

Reaction score
Long tube headers bassine x pipe super 40 mufflers. 373 gears k&n cold air intake diablo tuner

BigBore96

Reaction score
Ok, you don't really need a tune for that stuff. Will help some but probably won't be noticeable. As far as your o2 light goes. The diablo cannot handheld turn it off by itself. Haven't since like 08 IIRC. Which diablo do you have?

Have you checked into having a custom tune emailed to you? Willie At dirtydirtyracing does good stuff.

OP
OP
K

k7svt

Reaction score
Ill check them out I just want to get a little bit more out if the car I'm running 12.98 and 13.0s almost every pass I'm trying to push it as far as I can before I build my boss 5.0 block

FrankenStang

Reaction score
mil eliminators for the rear o2s will shurt off the light....and with those mods you shouldnt need to touch fuel or air trims......i actually dont think the diablo would do you much good as nof now...sell it and get an email tune for the few mods you have...

BigBore96

Reaction score
mil eliminators for the rear o2s will shurt off the light....and with those mods you shouldnt need to touch fuel or air trims......i actually dont think the diablo would do you much good as nof now...sell it and get an email tune for the few mods you have...

Email tune he will still need something to upload the tune. Like the diablo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell