Turbo hot side help!

ranger56528

Reaction score
Took my on3 system off being the crossover pipe ended up taking out my balancer,it was tight as tight but still ended up moving and creating a headache for me,I did talk to them about the issue when I installed it and though we had it figured out,but not so,so now I'm on the hunt for a good Hot side for my turbo.uu
Open to any suggestions!
I will install this on my new motor i had built,being I have it now back running the NA way I have some time to research it out.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
If you really want the best of the best...look into CG Fabrication. Top quality stuff, but expect to pay $1,200 for just the hot side. That's who I will be going with shortly here on my new build

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
I've seen hot sides from 680.00 up to 1,500,the sn95 is staying in the family so not so concerned about the cost but want a tried and true hot side that has proven to be a fit for this vehical,guess I should say when I say fit I mean bolts on without issues as in header bolts fit to where your not putting a puzzle together,put bolts in and tighten down with socket not socket fits one and wrench kinda fits another with 1/8 to 1/4" turns,it takes me about 25 minutes to bolt up the BBK short headers and it took hours when I put on the on3 hot side headers terrible fitment and then the two piece crossover pipe was a task to get to fit,I want to be able to put the headers on grab the crossover pipe and have it clamp right on not fight it to fit, just be able to put the 3 pipes on loose then tighten everything down with good harmonic and sway bar clearance.

OP
OP
ranger56528

ranger56528

Reaction score
I should add that the on3 cold side fit fine no issues there so I will use that with the new hot side,I left the intercooler on the sn,just blocked the ends off so no water or dirt can get in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online