Unbanned! WOOOHOOO!

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Those numvers are pretty impressive! I bet that car is fun. Needs more torque though...

OP
OP
S

SBSVT

Reaction score
Yea the car is a blast in the twisties, and its decent in a straight line, but the 6spd is what makes it such a blast in the turns. The torque sucks cause i only have 2 liters of displacement lol and the supercharger hogs some of the power. My buddy's roush turbo'd svtf put down 300whp and i believe 286wtq on 15psi. Once he builds his motor hes going with a big turbo setup with plans of 450-500whp and im getting the roush turbo setup for mine. There is a few florida focus guys with 600+whp in their built motor foci

OP
OP
S

SBSVT

Reaction score
Yea man i need a new one when you get the chance. I can send you pics of how the car looks now and the proper build number lol

MadStang

Reaction score
Yea man i need a new one when you get the chance. I can send you pics of how the car looks now and the proper build number lol

for sure, just PM me. I have a lot of time this weekend since I'm done with finals.

OP
OP
S

SBSVT

Reaction score
Alright man ill try to snap some pics. I want the sig to be similar to yours as in have a picture of the car and the engine plus my build number

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online