Vertical Taillights

OP
OP
Echo

Echo

Reaction score
Then go get the color from them. Duh.

Sent from my Galaxy S2

So moar money. Don't they mix it every time anyway? Ive gotten it painted twice there now and each time it came out a little different.

sn95jones

Reaction score
So moar money. Don't they mix it every time anyway? Ive gotten it painted twice there now and each time it came out a little different.

As long as you own a car you'll be spending money on it so get use to it.

Sent from my Galaxy S2

OP
OP
Echo

Echo

Reaction score
As long as you own a car you'll be spending money on it so get use to it.

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Yeah, I get that but right now it's about prioritizing. I can put off paint for a while so long as I'm happy with black. Thats money that could be spent on other bills or another part of the car. I don't have bottomless pockets. They're actually pretty shallow.

sn95jones

Reaction score
You and me both pal I had to spend $850 last payday to get caught up on my car payment.

Sent from my Galaxy S2

sn95jones

Reaction score
Go work for Enterprise Rent A Car I been with them for 4 years now, great pay and great environment

Sent from my Galaxy S2

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
So now that Tony gracefully edited this for me this has turned into an opinion thread. The real question is not if you prefer horizontals to verticals. The question is how does the black bezel look? I won't be able to afford painting ti so it'll be staying black if I go the vertical route.
DSCI0019.jpg

To

Untitled.jpg

(Thanks for the Photoshop Tony!)
They look smooth Blk.. It's perfect for the blk vert top ..

OP
OP
Echo

Echo

Reaction score
Go work for Enterprise Rent A Car I been with them for 4 years now, great pay and great environment

Sent from my Galaxy S2
I Actually just recently started working with Aflac. Been a temp, but I'm about to get perm, so I'll be making more n workin more. Looking forward to the job security!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
if you look at your car with verticals and black bezels and say "hell yea". then do it mayn!! the lights you have now just look cleaner imo. dont look horrible, just not as clean. i think to pull off the black bezels ya need to do some black wheels and at least a lightweight drop, lol. that would help you 20's also.

even though you have smoked H/L's that to me just means you should do smoked tails. not really the whole bezel though.

OP
OP
Echo

Echo

Reaction score
if you look at your car with verticals and black bezels and say "hell yea". then do it mayn!! the lights you have now just look cleaner imo. dont look horrible, just not as clean. i think to pull off the black bezels ya need to do some black wheels and at least a lightweight drop, lol. that would help you 20's also.

even though you have smoked H/L's that to me just means you should do smoked tails. not really the whole bezel though.
Not sure if I'm sayin' 'hell yea' or not... I definitly like the verts better vs horis. But i'm on the fence about the bezels. I just don't want to put them on the be like, 'Oh. That's eh. I think I'll just make sure to get them from AM, so a return will be easy if I change my mind. My headlights aren't really 'smoked', they just have the black housing with clear lens. Not really sure I'd want to tint my tails, I don't want to go too overboard with the black. I just filled in my bumper-letters, and painted the lower valance, too.

Tony, any way you could re-shop it so that the 'mustang' is filled in and the lower valance is painted glossy black? Actually... I'll get a new pic, and ask someone to reshop the tailights again. XD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dusky

Members online